Why We Love (And You Will Too) Fleece Sleep Sacks
Posted on 25 April 2018
- They are soft to the touch. So much in fact that most babies find the texture soothing.
- Sleep sacks come with long sleeves and fold-over mitten cuffs. The long sleeves are essential to a sleep sack because they keep your baby's arms warm without adding the bulk of multiple layers. The fold-over mitten cuffs act as a scratch mitten to prevent scratching of the face and keeping those tiny fingers warm.
- Our sleep sacks have extra length as well as a bell-shaped bottom. This gives your baby's active little legs room to move without feeling restricted.
- Many sleep sacks have a wide neck opening that will easily slip off your baby's shoulders as they wiggle in their crib. Our sleep sacks have the proper size neck opening and will not slip or slide off tiny shoulders.
- In addition to the longer fit, our sleep sacks are designed with a narrower chest when compared to other sleep sacks. This is designed specifically to prevent your baby from pulling their arms out of the sleeves when moving into the fetal position.
- Fleece sleep sacks are best used when that extra warmth is needed. However, it's essential to have your baby wearing 100% cotton underneath the sleep sack. The cotton will wick away any perspiration that may happen, helping to prevent heat rash.